Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Health Insurance Reform and Common Sense

Thank you Mike Rogers. Health care and common sense... there's a noble idea! Being unemployed and w/o health insurance myself, I want nothing to do with Obama-Care. I find it strange to hear the government speaking about keeping the health insurance industry honest, makes my skin crawl. The idea of the government keeping anyone honest is akin to making a pyromaniac fire chief.



I'm all for reforming and even over-hauling the current system if need be to get costs down. I know what atrocities and b/s goes on related to health insurance and conventional medicine first hand having had come down with what could have turned out to be a fatal disease (Lyme) a few years ago and then having my insurance company (and a good one at that) stick it to me by refusing coverage cause the disease didn't exist in the lower peninsula of my state (only the upper they said, I guess the birds don't migrate south here and the deer don't travel over the Mackinaw Bridge?).

I say change is needed. The profits these companies make by denying coverage to paying customers are staggering, and customers who bank on their being there when they need them most! That's one thing that needs to be addressed fo starters, health insurance thats there when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment