Friday, August 28, 2009

No Isn't The Answer

I like Mike Rogers, a congressman from my home state--seems like a straight up guy, and a politician (an oxymoron I know).

However, I have a beef. "No" isn't the answer a lot of us want to hear. The health care industry needs cleaning up, and maybe a little rolling of some heads. The time for Washington to stand by and stand pat came and went a long time ago, but I want nothing to do with government health care and one of the main reasons is because of the issues Mike Rogers raises here.



My story is a little different than the congressmans however. When I needed my Blue Cross/Blue Shield several years ago they were too busy counting their $ and denying me care and claiming that Lyme Disease was a figment of my imagination while my body was going to hell. I'll amen the argument that the insurance providers don't need the government as competition (and neither do we unless we want crap coverage), what the insurance companies need is a swift kick in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment